Saturday, December 29, 2012

[WG] Wonder Girls - MAJOR RANTING


WARNING: Here I go off on a rant....beware. [btw, I'm a huge Sunlight and Wonderful]

I already gave up hope on getting back the Wonder Girls I fell in love with. Let's face it, it ain't gonna happen. I was pretty happy when WG announced they would come to the US [cause I was like YAY, more for me...I can probably see them live and buy their cds in stores]...well now, I regret it. We should've protested against it! Whether Wonderfuls want to admit it or not, taking WG to USA was by far JYP's biggest mistake. This was one of those cons outweigh the pros situation. Frankly, WG coming to America had a domino affect on their career...a detrimental one at that. Let's go backwards.

Sunye's marriage announcement: Had WG stayed dominantly in Korea, she would've still met James [she went to haiti on a mission] but she wouldn't have considered a relationship because they'd be in Korea while he'd be in Haiti/Canada...so they wouldn't meet much. Not to mention, Sunlights complained about how her screen-time lessened after the announcement of her dating. -_- [At JYP Nation Japan, she didn't even get to do a collab. stage with anyone] You all realize what her marriage means in terms of Wonder Girls right? Sometimes I really wonder what they discussed in the meeting before making the announcement... -_-

This is how it went down:

Sunye: I want to get married.
President Jungwook: Sunye, it has been 5 years since your debut and double that time since you joined the company. Since Wonder Girls aren't doing well anyway, you can do whatever the hell you want.
JYP: Sunye, you realize what this means for your career right? Idols don't get married.
Sunye: But doesn't my happiness come first?
*Flashback*
[Tsk tsk Sunye. Never thought those words were to prepare the world for your explosion. Sunlights always wanted Sunye to be a little more selfish...well I hope you're all happy now. Cause here you go, Sunye's made the most selfish decision to do something that could've waited a while.]

JYP: Oh yeah, that too. Wonder Girls already tested their limits with Nobody so it doesn't matter anymore. As long as each member is happy, Wonder Girls don't matter.
Jungwook: Yeah, don't worry about those 5 years you spent training, or those 2 years you guys worked your asses off to get so many awards in Korea...Oh and forget about those 3 years you girls wasted in America saying you could do it cause nothing came out of it anyway. Oh and forget about the fans that stuck with you even when you weren't doing any activities in Korea. Not like any of that matters right?
Sunye: Most Wonderfuls left the fandom when we went to America anyway. But what do you girls think?
Yeeun: It's not like you're gonna listen to me anyway. No one ever does. *mumble*How dare that bastard steal my minjookie*mumble* [Cue G-Dragon - That XX]
Lim: I just joined 2 years ago, do I get a say in this? O_O
Yubin: JY, what will the rest of us be doing then?
JYP: Solo activities of course. Wonder Girls was made for Sunye so if she's not there then Wonder Girls doesn't exist.
Sohee: Does that mean I can finally go back to acting?
Jungwook: You and Yubin can do acting and photoshoots since you girls suck at singing anyway. [BTW, so not true. Sohee has improved A LOT. And I love hearing Yoobin's sexy voice singing.]
Yeeun: What about me? I was the main character in the US movie.
JYP: Yeeun, you can actually sing, why would you want to waste your time in acting. Besides, since there's already 2 members heading in that direction, I'd like you to focus on composing/writing and singing. Don't you wanna go solo?
Lim: I want to do a unit group!
Jungwook: No Lim, there's still a lot of people who don't like you, don't you want to go back to school or anything?
Lim: Ugh, school? Just get me on a radio show or something.
Sunye: We can't just bring Sunmi back?
JYP: Weren't you the one that said her happiness comes first? You know she's not ready yet. She still has at least 2 years to go in college.
Jungwook: What would be the point of bringing her back when the group is breaking apart anyway?
JYP: So Sunye, have you picked out your wedding dress?
Sunye: Not yet, we're still trying to make sure James is legal here. You know how Koreans hate Korean-Americans.
JYP: Boy, do I. Why do you think I terminated Jay's contract?
*Sunye fidgets*
Jungwook: Oh yeah, there was no returning from where he went. Calling Korea gay? Tsk tsk, and I liked the kid.
*beep* *beep* Sunye looks at her phone. [A source tells me you're getting married...You and I both know it should be me at the alter.] [Cue Taeyang - Wedding Dress]
Yeeun: Stop talking to your fiance during the meeting.
Yubin: Yen-nah! Don't be jealous.
Yeeun: Puh-lease Yubin. We all know you're the one who wanted to get married before you turn 26.
[Doesn't this remind you of the fight scene from their movie?]
JYP: Girls girls...[to Lim] Don't even think about singing to finish that. And you two, keep calm.
Yeeun: After our contracts over, I'm joining YG and writing hate songs. At least there, I'll have more freedom.
JYP: *sigh* If you guys do decide to go to different companies, you'll be going separately because you guys joined at different times. I guess YG will take you Yeeun since they took Daesung [Daesung is known as the "un-pretty" member]. Although I think they'd rather go for Yoobin since she's more their style.
Yeeun: I'm sure she'd be pleased to join the company of her ideal type.
Sunye: Stop you guys! I'm just asking for a little time to adjust to my married life. I'm not quitting, I still want to be an idol.
*everyone laughs*
JYP: Sunye, didn't you hear me when I said "idols don't get married"? You remember that one Kara member? She left the group, and then got married. Take a look at all of the single 30 year olds in the idol world. You know why they're not married yet? One, they don't have time. Two, they don't want to disappoint fans. And three, BECAUSE IDOLS DON'T GET MARRIED.
Sohee: I don't get it JY. Are you for or against her getting married?
Jungwook: It doesn't matter, nobody likes Wonder Girls anymore so you guys can do whatever you want. You see, back in 2009, I saw this coming. That's why we lifted our attention off of you girls and focused more on 2PM and later, Miss A. We have back up so IT DOESN'T MATTER.
JYP: So when's the wedding date?
Sunye: As soon as possible. I want to do it before I lose any more family members.
Yeeun: Do you even love the guy or are you just doing it so you can say, Halmeoni saw you in a wedding dress?
Sunye: Of course I like him! *yeeun smirks*
Lim: Unnie, you're going to get married in a church right?
JYP: This is going to be the first idol wedding so it has to be on a big scale! A church can't accommodate a lot of people so it has to be at a hotel.
Sohee: Kwonnie is gonna host, I can already see it.
Yeeun: *mumbles* does nobody care about our career...our fans?*mumbles*
Lim: [to yeeun] Unnie, can we do unit group?
Yeeun: Sorry Lim, I don't mean to sound rude but your voice never matched Wonder Girls, much less mine.
Sunye: Don't worry Lim, when I come back-
Yeeun: Oh my god Sunye! Why don't you understand that people may listen to you but nobody is gonna fangirl/fanboy over a married woman. Stop acting like everything will be the same when you come back. Once you leave, Wonder Girls are going to shatter. In fact, you're probably going to ask for time to get ready for your wedding too and since you want to do it as soon as possible, we're going to stop activities right away. Cancel the Jingle Ball that would've helped us so much. Cancel the end of the year gayo daejuns. Forget everything! From the moment you announce it to the world, we're finished! *storms out*
JYP: Don't forget, if you get pregnant, and I know you want kids, that'll be another 9 months taken away.
Jungwook: Let's just go with it. On the bright side, WG will get some temporary spotlight with this news.
*end meeting*

If Wonder Girls hadn't gone to America: WG would have promoted in Korea regularly, Sunmi wouldn't have left, Lim would be in Miss A instead, Sunye wouldn't be getting married, and the WONDER WOULD TRULY LIVE ON. -_-

JYP, I really respected you, but this was the last straw. 3 F***ing years! Wonderfuls waited 3 years and there was finally news that the American album would be released early next year. Now what? Wonderfuls will have to wait AGAIN. >:( Those 3 unreleased songs that WG performed for us...we'll have to wait longer before we hear the official versions of those. Wonder Girls could've spent those 3 years raising their popularity in Asia [do you see how broke America is?] and none of this would've happened. What a waste of everyone's time.

And yeah, I'm kind of wishing WG was under YG [although that would probably mean G-Dragon wouldn't date any of them because he said he wouldn't date within his circle of co-workers...something like that-but who cares?]. Poor Dara and Bom are 28 and still single... TT_TT Damn it JYP and YG, why couldn't they use their friendship to hook up their two prodigies? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

When Wonder Girls left for the US, it was basically the same as giving up on Korea. Their popularity went down a lot in Korea so USA was practically their only shot. And let me just quickly point out that there's a hell of a good chance Sunmi would've never left WG if they hadn't officially decided to debut in America. :P

And I saw this quote from JYP: “The Wonder Girls won’t work together for a while next year, but they can come back anytime.” Doesn't that spell deja vu from the whole Jay Park ordeal, which we all remember the outcome of [termination of his contract. -_-]

Sunmi left and now Sunye will be taking a "hiatus/break". Wishing on a Star is now a meaningless song. The two people who I thought fit it perfectly have proven that no matter how hard you work for your dreams, in the end there will be more important things. UGH! Does this song really mean nothing to them anymore?


It sure as hell doesn't inspire me anymore. <_<

What's wrong with me?! I just down-graded my ultimate bias and favorite artist/group. -_- The Mayans were right, it is the end of the world, my world anyways. 

Now that I've reached the end of my rant, I'd just like to clarify: Yes, I'm happy because Sunye will be "happy". I'm a fan, it's my job right? No seriously, I love and respect the girl and as long as I can hear her voice, I'm content. I always knew Sunye would be the first to get married, but I sure as hell didn't expect it to happen so quickly. My heart was not prepared to let go. She gave us 2 freaking months! Like, OMG, why so soon? They've only been dating for like a year, she's known him for maybe 2 years...I bet Wonderfuls know more about her than he does. In my opinion James is just too perfect for her. The guy's a saint, even our angelic Leadah Min falls short in front of him. I think he's handsome...GOSH, two perfect people getting together, leave some perfection for the rest of us! [I really believe in the whole opposites attract/filling in each other's weaknesses] And hell yeah I'm excited to see her in a wedding dress! :D I hope she does a wedding photoshoot [like they do in WGM...then wonderbang fans can mess around with the pictures...lol jk...no really though.]. I mean, that's the least bit of fan service she can do right? Please! :3 Oh and WG will always be my #1. I have never even liked a boyband as much as I like them. I've listened to all of their songs, watched countless performances and variety shows they've been on. I will never regret being a Wonderful and will always remain one. Okay, I think I'm done...

Tribute to Sunye's celebrity fanboys since her 99% Challenge days.


 [and JYP, why not...I mean, he did choose her in the end, right?]

No comments:

Post a Comment