Saturday, December 29, 2012

[BB] The REAL Female Big Bang



So, how many times have you seen your favorite male idols dress up as girls? Plenty of times, for me. For this post though, I’m going to focus on Big Bang.
It’s kind of disappointing when the hottest guy in the group makes the ugliest girl. You all know who I’m talking about. If you’re thinking of T.O.P then you’re right. I guess it’s because he has such a manly image. I will commend his attempts and energy when he is dressed as a girl though. I would have to say that G-Dragon and Seungri turned out to be the prettiest when it came down to the wigs and dresses. Below you can find most, if not all, of the instances where Big Bang members dressed up as girls be it for their drama parodies or performances.
SES [Taeyang, G-Dragon, TOP]
Wonder Girls
[Rumor has it that they learned this dance straight from the source] According to their outfits, it's: Sohee-GD, Taeyang-Sunye, Top-Yeeun, Seungri-Hyuna, Sunmi-Daesung. Based on singing though, it's: Sunye-GD, Taeyang-Yeeun, Seungri-Sohee, Daesung-Sunmi, TOP-Hyuna. So I wonder how they paired up to learn the parts...By singing parts I presume [my wish-ful thinking].
Secret Garden [G-Dragon & Daesung]

If Jiyong was a girl and I was a boy, I would date him. He makes such a pretty girl.

Boys Before Flowers [Daesung]


Beethoven Virus [Seungri, Daesung]


Coffee Prince [G-Dragon & Seungri]


Seungri makes a pretty girl too...but Taeyang doesn't need that kind of girl. ;)

I AM SAM [TOP] 5:30


Okay, I admit TOP even looked pretty here. >.<



Which Big Bang member makes the prettiest girl?


No comments:

Post a Comment