Friday, December 28, 2012

[RR] What Tablo Does When He's Bored

Some might be curious as to what celebrities do when they’re bored [that is, when they have time to be bored]. Well, Tablo writes some raps, freestyle, on the spot. Back in 2009, through mapthesoul’s youtube account, a video of him rapping about fanclubs was uploaded. I thought it was just too epik to not share.


What can keep our music world alive is FAN.
I’ve always loved M-U-S-I-C, music is my heart’s VIP [Big Bang].
A music sheet is like the galaxy’s Cassiopeia [DBSK].
My dream is high but reality is still a basement floor
Floating in my head like a GURUM [Rain -aka clouds], rhyme and my flow.
As long as there’s an ear listening, right away, SHINHWACHANGJO [Shinhwa - aka creating a legend].
Music is like ELF[Super Junior], everlasting existence but we need your help.
We need the strength of fans, a more plentiful music world is my SONE [SNSD - aka wish].
Let’s all join together, a new challenge.
If there is music, life is WONDERFUL [Wonder Girls],
Peace & Love to HighSkool [Epik High]
This just made me so proud to be a fan of his. I know Tablo is really talented but he never fails to amaze me with his creativity. Check out all of the videos under mapthesoul, and trust me you will be happy you did. Just gonna share another one of my favorite below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment