Sunday, December 19, 2010

[RR] Korean Drummers

This just clicked in my mind after the previous post.
The drums have always been my favorite instrument and I always pay close attention to drummers.
Sadly, there aren't very many popular "real" boybands. There is however, my favorites, FT Island & CN Blue.
For FT Island my favorite members have always been Wonbin and Hongki but for CN Blue, I'm completely in love with Min Hyuk...and then I watched Actress Butler and fell in love with the Minwoo guy so I  did a bit of research on him. Surprisingly I found out that he was the former Trax drummer and 2nd guy who looked so irresistably adorable in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. :)
And Coincidently all of the drummers' names are Choi Minhwan, Kang Minhyuk & Noh Minwoo & they're all equally attractive. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment