Sunday, December 19, 2010

[DR] Secret Garden ~ Episodes 1-6


It's been a while since I've seen the first couple of episodes so I'll make this short.
Secret Garden had been a drama that I had anticipated since they first revealed the cast.

The beginning was very satisfying because it wasn't dragged and boring, but in fact, fast-paced and it got straight to the point.

It pretty much follows the basic plotline with a unique twist.
Boy meets girl, develops an "interest" in the girl, doesn't admit to liking the girl, and eventually faces 1 or 2 other "oponents". Btw, is it just me or would a Korean drama not run unless the boy is rich and the girl is...not rich? Oh and btw, the twisted part is the boy & girl switching bodies. ;)

I'm kind of unsatisfied with Philip Lee's role. I was impressed with his character in Legend, it kind of makes me sad that they gave him such a character in SG. :( I'm not saying he's unlikable, just that his character doesn't give justice to his acting.

And I'm also unsatisfied that the second guy, "Oska", has no interest in Ra Im (well not in "that" way). :(
But that's okay cause she has Hyunbin and he has Seul.

And I've realized that the funniest  part of this show, besides Hyunbin acting like a girl, was definitely Seul's english. :D And I love how Joo won is always trying to explain to everyone how expensive his tracksuit is.

No comments:

Post a Comment