Sunday, December 19, 2010

[DR] Actress Butler Episode 1

First of all, Actress Butler is not a drama, but in fact a variety show (but I'll be putting it up as a drama review).

I recently got Korean channels on my t.v. (around October/November) and have been trying out new shows ever since. Because I live in the States, the shows air much later than they do in Korea so the first episode just aired recently and I watched it just last night. And I also hadn't seen the Chuseok special so I was unaware of how the show ran. And it kind of reminds me of Mei-chan's Butler (Japanese drama) but instead it has idols.

At first, my main attractions to the show were Son Dambi, Lee Hongki & Se7en (I'd seen previews of it before)...but after watching the first episode, a few other "butlers" caught my attention. It was pretty hard to catch onto a lot of the funny parts because I don't think mbc subs variety shows (TT_TT).

Personally, I was sad that nobody chose Hongki because he would have been my first choice, even though the guy below caught my attention with his piano skills. His name No Minwoo.
Btw, I think Son Dambi looked really classy on the show. ;)

Se7en and Ha Suk Jin would've been my next eye-catchers esp. after seeing how cute Sukjin acted with Jo Yuh Jeong.
And can't forget how adorable Hongki looked in his "maid" outfit.
(Episode 2)
Can't wait to see Dambi's part in the next episode. ;) Which I am about to go watch right now.
Overall, I'm looking forward to episode 2, but that's probably because of my bias over Dambi. -_-



No comments:

Post a Comment