Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello ~

This is my first time blogging. I'm totally new to it. My blogs will most likely alway have to do with something Korean related, be it dramas, songs, mvs, fanfics, etc.

For the most part, I will be posting up my fanfics on here and possibly movie/drama (recent ones I've seen) reviews.

I'll probably also go on ranting about new music videos once in a while. :)

Those listed above will be labeled as follows:
Fanfiction: [FF] - The main character will always be Sunye [Wonder Girls] unless otherwise stated.
Movie Review: [MR] I've seen a lot of Korean movies, ask me for recommendations.
Drama Review/Rant: [DR] Usually, this will be for like the first episode or just me going off on something about some drama.
Music Video Review: [MV-RANT] KPOP Music Video Nonsense: I like a lot groups, solo artists too. ^^
Song Review: [R] Don't do this much...
What the F**?: [WTF?] What's going on?! Usually my opinion on some random news.
News: [News] I'll probably post up some random news [probably KPOP related] I find interesting.
Random Rant: [RR] Other opinionated stuff that doesn't fall into other categories.

*Special Categories - aka, my biases
Wonder Girls: [WG] Anything that has to do specifically with Wonder Girls.
Big Bang: [BB] Anything that has to do specifically with Big Bang.
WonderBang: [WB] Cause this is just how I roll.

***Important NOTE:

When I write reviews, rants, or fanfiction, I NEVER mean to cause harm/humiliation and I defintely don't mean to offend any of the artists/celebrities or their music (or other work such as dramas or movies). My only purpose is to serve as a guide and give my opinion on certain subject matters...but mostly to entertain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment