Wednesday, August 15, 2012

[RR] Asian Celebrity Look-Alikes Round 1


Everyone thinks all Asians look alike but, we if you’re used to seeing Asians then you can even tell the difference between where they come from. However, there are some that look strikingly similar that even us fans could be mistaken. Here’s part 1 of my list of celebrity look-alikes. Some of the idols/actors might cross-over from Korean, to Japanese and even Taiwanese.


I think the most well-known “twins” in the industry are Rain and 2PM’s Junho. I have to admit though, when 2PM first debuted with 10 out of 10, I seriously thought that half the group looked like Rain, specifically Junho, Chansung and even Jaebum.


Next up is SNSD’s Yoona and F(x)’s Krystal. Despite the fact that Krystal’s sister is actually Jessica, I find more resemblance between her and Yoona. I was actually surprised that Krystal turned out to be Jessica’s sister.



People who do resemble Jessica [not just Jessica but each other] though, include Dal Shabet’s Serri, Hello Venus’ Yoonjo, T-Ara’s Hyomin, and Wonder Girls’ Sunye.


Also, I’ve noticed that FT Island’s Hongki and MBLAQ’s Mir also look alike sometimes.


Another set of twins from SM include senior KangTa and [super] junior Siwon.


Big Bang’s Daesung and K.Will also share a striking resemblance with their bright smile and disappearing eyes.


This next set is very special. The main person here is FT Island’s Jaejin. And for those who are not very familiar with YG, then you might not know who I’m comparing him to so I’ll give a short intro. The Kwon twins from YG are best known as 2ne1’s back-up dancers. But they have also appeared in GDTOP’s Don’t Go Home, Seungri’s VVIP, and even episode 3 of Secret Garden [Yoo In Na from YG was in there. I think they were also in What's Up which has Daesung.]. Ever since I saw them in 2NE1’s Go Away performance [I didn't know they were twins at that time, which explains why they were able to dance with Dara and CL], I really thought they looked exactly like Jaejin.




No comments:

Post a Comment